The all-new RIDGE® side x side is built for work and play while delivering all-day comfort. A game-changing, 999cc Kawasaki-built in-line four-cylinder engine pairs with automotive-inspired premium features inside and out. This groundbreaking side x side is built to take off-roading comfort to new heights. Consider this your official invitation to Peak Premium Performance.
- KAWASAKI FIRST RIDGE® is the first Kawasaki side x side with a four-cylinder engine at the core. This means more power and higher torque than ever before, accommodating a wide range of work and recreation situations. Tuned to deliver an impressive 92 horsepower*, the high-performance in-line four produces unparalleled trail riding enunciated by an unmistakable howl to excite the senses. *This vehicle's HP was measured according to ISO standard 4106. This ISO standard measures HP differently than the SAE standards by which the horsepower of many cars is measured, and as a result the referenced HP measurement may be higher than if it were measured by an SAE standard.
- POWER FOR WORK & PLAY Three unique power modes allow the driver to set power delivery to suit their preference and adapt to current conditions. Work mode offers a milder throttle response, contributing to superb low-speed control when driving at an ultra-low pace. In Sport mode, the sharper, more linear throttle response suits recreational driving, offering a direct feeling between the gas pedal and the engine. For a perfect balance of the two, Normal mode offers smooth engine response from the time the throttle is opened.
- SMOOTH OPERATION A Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) offers incredibly smooth engine response, contributing to the silky-smooth power delivery—especially from start to 20 mph. Thanks to carefully tuned engine settings, the CVT belt catch and release is extremely natural, ensuring the belt stays engaged until almost completely stopped, adding to confident downhill engine braking.
- CALM-INSPIRED DESIGN Designed with utmost comfort in mind, the RIDGE® side x side’s wide-body chassis delivers composed handling character and superb ride comfort. The frame accommodates long-travel suspension while the full-cab ensures peak comfort. This means when you’re on the move, you get complete calm inside the cabin.
- CONTROL YOUR CLIMATE A factory cab comes with heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), creating a comfortable escape from the heat in summer, the cold in winter, and everything in between. Excellent seal performance ensures climate control in the cabin. The full cab includes: a glass windshield, full doors with power windows, glass rear panel, plastic roof with roof liner, windshield wiper and washer, rearview mirror, and interior ceiling light. HVAC units include multiple vents with mode selection (defrost, defrost + floor, floor, dash + floor, face), adjustable fan strength, choice of fresh or recirculated air, and fast acting temperature control.
- ADJUSTABLE & SPACIOUS The RIDGE® side x side’s ride comfort starts inside the cabin, with ample shoulder space and legroom for three people seated side by side, as well as three-point seatbelts for support. Lever-adjustable driver's seat and tilt steering allows the driver to further fine-tune their position for increased control and comfort. Sliding behind the wheel feels like getting into a car—from the natural sitting position to the position of the steering wheel and controls.
- PURPOSEFUL DESIGN Double-wishbone suspension enables all wheels to navigate obstacles with minimum effect on the chassis, while long wheel travel offers high 13.4-inch ground clearance on select RIDGE® models. Front shock units with dual-rate springs and carefully tuned suspension settings offer stellar performance for a composed, comfortable ride. Besides adding to the premium, rugged style, 27-inch large-diameter tires and 14-inch aluminum wheels contribute to excellent off-road capability. On-the-fly electrically selectable 4WD and rear differential locks allow drivers to easily switch between drive systems depending on terrain. Locking the rear differentials causes the wheels to act as a single axle, giving RIDGE® true AWD capability.
- CONVENIENCE With 1,000-lbs. cargo capacity and 2,000-lbs. towing capacity, RIDGE® is built for hard work. The 37.6 x 49.0 x 12.8-inch flat cargo bed design facilitates loading from three sides and helps secure items being transported with four built-in hooks serving as handy tie-down points. Easy engine access comes thanks to a gas-assisted tilting cargo bed and features a single-latch tailgate release system for easy opening and closing. The tailgate’s injection-molded design includes built-in cup holders, a convenient feature when the tailgate is down. On RIDGE® Ranch Edition, a WARN® VRX 45 Powersport Winch comes standard to help facilitate work around the property or jobsite. Built using premium components and offering market-leading performance and features, like 4,500-lbs. capacity, this handy tool complements the convenient, high quality of this high-grade side x side. On RIDGE® Limited, a WARN® VRX 45-S Powersport Winch comes standard, also boasting 4,500-lbs. capacity to help keep things moving. On RIDGE®, the air cleaner element is located under the center seat, and the oil filter can be easily accessed by removing the fender panel forward of the rear wheel.
- RIDER CONNECTION RIDGE® boasts a high-grade, 7-inch, full-color TFT LCD screen featuring multiple selectable display modes and vehicle information—all available at a glance. In addition to Riding Logs, community features and maintenance and display notifications, Kawasaki’s Powersports-exclusive RIDEOLOGY app offers several new functional and entertainment features designed to enhance group rides. Built-in Bluetooth® technology enables drivers to connect to RIDGE® wirelessly, and with RIDEOLOGY THE APP POWERSPORTS, riders get vehicle information directly from the instrument panel. On the RIDGE® Limited, an 8'' Garmin Tread® off-road navigation system comes as standard equipment. It also features group ride radio and audio system capability. The navigation system is built into the center console giving the dash a well-integrated appearance. All trademarks, registered trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
- HIGH-GRADE INSIDE On RIDGE®, three-person bench seating for the driver and right-side passenger provide support during sport riding and stellar ride comfort at cruising speeds. The seat material has superb elasticity for an even more comfortable ride. Each seat position is equipped with a three-point seat belt, providing greater support. The interior design allows a wide space between the dashboard and the seats, making it possible to walk through the cabin.
- RIDE CONTROL Electric power steering (EPS) is standard, and Kawasaki’s high-grade EPS system works best when you need it most: at extremely slow speed and when stopped. EPS also acts as a damping system, further enhancing ride comfort and control. The inertia of the electric motor significantly reduces kickback to the steering wheel caused by shocks to the wheels.
- SPORTY OUTSIDE Complementing its sporty and tough styling, the RIDGE® side x side’s sleek exterior includes painted fenders and all-LED lighting. A fierce expression comes from the front headlights’ line-type LED position lamps, a large aluminum Kawasaki emblem on the front grille, and a durable steel front bumper. Roof and doors are standard on all RIDGE® models, adding to the premium quality feel. Doors include both exterior and interior latches, and on full cab models, electric power windows. Automotive-style dashboard and controls are further enhanced by high-grade fit and finish details like floor lighting, backlit switches and decorative components.
- ELEGANT INSIDE Premium fit and finish details like an automotive-style ignition key, ambient floor lighting and backlit switches further contribute to the automotive-style interior. A high-grade, D-shaped tilting steering wheel is reminiscent of a luxury vehicle. Storage space abounds in RIDGE®. Three covered compartments and a center console in the dashboard provide space for small items and easy-access storage. A DC socket in the dashboard provides power for accessories, and two USB ports are available inside the lidded storage above the glove box. RIDGE® Limited Shown.
- KAWASAKI STRONG Like all MULE™ side x sides, RIDGE® is backed by a three-year Kawasaki STRONG limited warranty.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.