2024 Kawasaki TERYX KRX®4 1000 eS
Dominate Adventure with more friends and family with four-passenger seating on the all-new Teryx KRX®4 1000. With an enlarged chassis, no sacrifices were made to accommodate the additional passengers. Advanced electronic suspension technology combined with beefy wheels and tires deliver the ultimate riding experience. The Teryx KRX4 1000 reinforces and elevates the reputation of purpose-built Kawasaki sport side x sides.
- TERYX KRX®4 1000 eS: ADAPT IN REAL-TIME The Teryx KRX®4 1000 eS side x side raises the bar with Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension (KECS). The next-level suspension package adapts to riding conditions in real-time. To optimize comfort, control, and traction as the environment changes, KECS works with high-performance FOX 2.5 Live Valve Internal Bypass shocks, a Bosch electronic control system, and suspension settings tuned by Kawasaki engineers. Whether you're navigating a technical rock crawl or charging through the whoops, you'll tackle it all with total confidence.
- Select Soft Mode for maximum suspension compliance, enhanced traction, and ride comfort. Soft Mode provides maximum driver control over highly technical terrain. Normal Mode covers the greatest range of riding situations because suspension settings are optimized to match vehicle speed while simultaneously providing plush ride comfort, firm damping, and enhanced cornering stability for typical trail riding situations. Switch to Firm Mode for crisper response and increased stability while tackling terrain at higher speeds.
- A large seven-inch high-grade full color TFT instrumentation provides the driver with vehicle information needed, through a modern and highly visible display. Three selectable display modes (Digital, Analogue, Simple) allow drivers to select how they want their information presented. The screen background can also be set to black or white to suit preference. When linked to iOS-type smartphones via Bluetooth®, notification of calls and messages received will be indicated on the instrument display. The instrument’s large screen size makes it ideal for infotainment functions. Features like the suspension monitor, audio track display, and vehicle-mounted cameras (up to two accessory cameras can be linked to the display) offer both information and entertainment value. Screen display functions: speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, gear indicator (L, H, N, R), Driving Mode (2WD/4WD/ 4WD+Diff Lock), Power Mode (Full/Low), Suspension Mode (Soft/Normal/Firm), clock, CVT temperature, selectable display (digital tachometer, odometer, dual trip meters, total time, trip time, average speed, water temperature, battery voltage), Bluetooth indicator, telephone call indicator, mail indicator, Economical Riding Indicator, maintenance reminder (2 driver selectable reminders), neutral indicator, reverse indicator, headlight high-beam indicator, battery warning lamp, EPS warning lamp, CVT belt warning lamp, seatbelt warning lamp, parking indicator lamp, oil warning lamp, water temperature warning lamp, engine check lamp.
- In addition to all of the great features found on the Teryx KRX®4 1000 eS, the Teryx KRX®4 1000 SE eS comes equipped with a WARN® VRX 45 Powersport winch, high-grade Hifonics® audio system, KQR™ Sport Roof and Special Edition colors and graphics. Blast your adventure soundtrack with the high-grade Hifonics® audio system. A WARN® VRX 45 Powersport Winch, built using premium components, is equipped as standard equipment. Stay sheltered from harsh weather and sun with the black textured plastic Sport Roof. SE eS color and graphics add a premium image.
- Similar to the Teryx KRX®4 1000 SE eS, the Teryx KRX®4 1000 SE is fitted with a WARN® VRX45 Powersport winch and KQR Sport Roof to enhance the riding experience out on the trails. The independent front and rear suspension system features high-performance FOX 2.5 LSC Piggyback shocks with dual-rate coil-over springs. Double wishbone front suspension provides an impressive 18.6 inches of travel up front while the four-link trailing-arm suspension delivers 21.1 inches of travel in the rear. Positioned above the steering wheel, large all-digital instrumentation offers at-a-glance information to the driver. The display’s white backlighting has three selectable brightness levels to optimize readability from day to night.
- POWERFUL AND WELL-BALANCED ENGINE A compact 999cc parallel-twin engine delivers high power and high torque. Well-balanced performance is ideal for handling a wide range of situations at both high and low speeds, from trail running to technical navigation.
- SMOOTH AND PRECISE A large-volume Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) and centrifugal clutch deliver smooth acceleration and precise throttle control to help you maintain positive traction in challenging technical sections. Seamless engine braking provides consistent deceleration on downhills.
- THE POWER TO CHOOSE A choice of Full Power or Low Power modes allow drivers to set power delivery to suit preference and conditions. The milder throttle response offered by Low Power mode contributes to superb low-speed control when tackling challenging terrain.
- CHOOSE YOUR MODE Switch between 2WD/4WD and front differential lock on the fly with electrically selectable drive modes.
- DYNAMIC STABILITY AND COMFORT The long 126-inch wheelbase, combined with the long wheel travel, contributes to dynamic stability and ride comfort. The wide tread stance helps the vehicle maintain its line when cornering.
- SMOOTH AND STABLE Massive ground clearance allows the class-leading suspension travel to fully articulate for a smooth, stable ride. The angled shape of the underbody complements the ample clearance to enhance the chassis capability to clear technical terrain.
- DURABLE FRAME The frame was designed using Kawasaki’s advanced dynamic rigidity analysis incorporating the Rollover Protection Structure (ROPS) as a stressed member. The energy-absorbing ROPS design helps dissipate stress, contributing to optimal rigidity balance and high durability.
- TAKE ON TOUGH TERRAIN Large-diameter A-arms and trailing arms utilize an arc shape for greater clearance, also allowing the long-travel suspension to soak up more terrain. Roomy interior space complemented by highly composed chassis and ground-hugging suspension that soaks up bumps mean driver and passengers can strap into the high-backed bucket seats and simply enjoy the ride.
- PROTECTED FROM DEBRIS The angled shape of the underbody, similar to the hull of a boat, complements the already massive 14-inches of ground clearance. The class-leading undercarriage is covered with a combination of plastic and steel skid plates with more than 80% of the protection composed of steel pieces. Additional steel wheel wells offer further protection to the vehicle from rocks and other flying debris.
- STOPPING POWER Stay in control with four large-diameter hydraulic disc brakes that deliver superb braking force. As the driver pushes the brake pedal, the front brakes engage first, followed by the rear brakes. This offers a very natural, linear brake feel that facilitates precision brake force control.
- KEEP THE ADVENTURE GOING Class-leading 15-inch aluminum wheels with large 31-inch MAXXIS® Carnivore tires help reduce rolling resistance in technical terrain and feature an off-road tread pattern for enhanced grip. Their 8-ply construction offers excellent puncture resistance.
- The roomy, rear carrier space is large enough to accommodate up to a 32-inch spare tire and has a cargo capacity of 351 pounds. The carrier’s recessed bottom helps prevent a cooler box or other cargo items from moving around. Cargo can be secured using the four integrated tie-down hooks. The built-in sight glass makes checking the engine oil level quick and easy. You’ll have easy access to the oil fill, oil filter and air cleaner, and servicing the CVT belt is simple as well.
- ROOM FOR EVERYONE The roomy cabin offers plenty of space for the head, shoulders, and legs to help make the journey more comfortable for all four passengers. Enjoy lever-adjustable driver and front passenger seats, adjustable tilt steering, and a front passenger T-bar handle for added comfort and support. With any adjustments, there’s always ample leg room for all four riders.
- STAY SUPPORTED With four high-backed bucket seats and three-point seatbelts, everyone will feel supported during hard riding and comfortable when leisurely riding.
- OPENING UP ADVENTURE Four doors offer a wide opening and feature armrests. Internal and external door handles provide comfort and convenience when entering, riding, and exiting the vehicle. The low, flat floor makes entering and exiting a breeze.
- STAY IN CONTROL Speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS) provides optimized steering assistance and acts as a steering damper by absorbing steering kickback for enhanced handling and reduced driver fatigue.
- ALL-DAY ADVENTURING Comfortable all-day excursions come thanks to five easy-access cup holders, a 12-volt DC power outlet, a large glove box, under-seat storage, and dashboard storage compartments. Keep your items secure and devices charged during your adventure.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.