2024 Kawasaki NINJA® 500 SE ABS
Make Your Statement with the all-new Ninja® 500 sportbike. Turn heads with the aggressive styling Ninja® sportbikes are known for and set the tone with a 451cc twin-cylinder engine. Experience legendary Ninja performance on the sportbike designed to lead the crowd.
- Raising The Standard With an all-new 451cc parallel-twin engine, the Ninja® 500 gives you smooth acceleration and well-balanced output for any kind of ride you’re looking for. No matter where your ride takes you, this powerplant is built for more.
- Assist & Slipper Clutch The assist function helps you enjoy an exceptionally light clutch pull and wide clutch engagement range for confident control, while the slipper function reduces rear-wheel skipping and hopping when downshifting for more confidence.
- A Range Of Power This new engine provides well-balanced power throughout the rev range at the twist of the wrist. Perfect for a variety of riding situations, the Ninja® 500 delivers strong low-end power for city streets and high-end revs for top highway speeds.
- Lightweight Trellis Frame The compact trellis frame offers a light overall weight and a slim overall package without sacrificing the rigidity and durability expected from Kawasaki.
- Planted Suspension The rigid 41mm telescopic front fork provides excellent suspension action, giving you exceptional ride comfort and a firmly planted front wheel feel for easy direction changes and confident handling in every riding situation. Bottom-link Uni-Trak® rear suspension with 5-way preload adjustability lets riders adjust the stiffness and ride height to suit body weight or two-up riding.
- Sure Stopping Power The Ninja® 500 motorcycle’s large 310mm semi-floating front disc brake and newly-designed front brake master cylinder, along with a 220mm rear disc slowed by a dual piston caliper, work together to offer sure stopping power. ABS options are available for even more reassurance.
- A Relaxed Ride The sporty riding position with elevated clip-on handlebars and foot-forward footpeg position result in a relaxed rider triangle that works well for a wide variety of riders and riding situations.
- Superior Ride Comfort Seat cushioning uses low-rebound urethane and has ample padding in the front portion for a flat overall shape, delivering superb ride comfort, while the large-volume bodywork provides excellent protection from the wind.
- Down To Earth Reach The slim tapered design of the seat and narrow fuel tank interface gives riders an unobstructed line for their feet to reach the ground, so you can ride with even more confidence.
- Face The Future With its distinctive front face and sleek, flowing lines, this bike embodies the classic race-inspired, big-bike look of the Ninja® supersport family.
- Shine On The compact hybrid projector/reflector headlights with projector low-beams and reflector high-beams are the key to the Ninja® 500 sportbike’s distinctive face, creating a fierce expression with a high-quality finish.
- Turn Heads Built-in front turn signals with a sleek appearance are highly visible. Don’t be surprised if they attract some extra (wanted) attention.
- Flowing Bodywork The flowing, layered design throughout the body gives off a sporty, race-inspired image that you’ll be thrilled to show off.
- Fully Equipped Cockpit An all-new high-contrast LCD instrument panel connects human to machine. Bluetooth® allows for wireless smartphone connection, and with RIDEOLOGY THE APP, riders can access vehicle info, riding logs, phone notifications, group ride communication, and maintenance logs.
- High Tech A high-grade color display with TFT technology adds a modern touch with high visibility.
- Easy Release KIPASS (Kawasaki's Intelligent Proximity Activation Start System) is a master key system that allows remote activation of the bike's main switch and steering lock. With the compact key fob in pocket, you can release your bike's steering lock and main switch simply by approaching the bike.
- More Of What You Love In addition to exclusive color and graphics, the Ninja® 500 SE ABS features LED turn signals, a large clear windshield, a pillion seat cover, frame sliders, a USB-C outlet, a tank pad, knee pads, and a radiator screen.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.