2024 Kawasaki NINJA® ZX™-4R ABS
The Ninja® ZX™-4R ABS mounts a 399cc in-line four-cylinder engine with class-leading performance in a compact chassis with proportions similar to smaller displacement models. On the track or on the street, experience the exhilaration of the Ninja ZX-4R ABS supersport's unprecedented power, intoxicating high-rpm wail, and sharp, nimble handing that will awaken the dormant supersport within you.
- HIGH-REVVING The strong 399cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, in-line four-cylinder engine delivers exhilarating performance and class-leading power to eclipse the rest of the 400cc field. Developed with feedback from other Kawasaki Ninja® ZX™ supersport machines, the engine's quick-revving nature and direct throttle response offer strong low- to mid-range torque for city riding and screaming high-rpm power ideal for sport or track riding.
- EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE A trademark feature of Ninja® ZX™ models, the ram air intake system features a central intake and side duct that work with a downdraft intake to improve cylinder-filling efficiency to contribute to stellar engine performance.
- PERFORMANCE & SOUND The exhaust system configuration contributes to strong power output and features a long silencer that produces a clear, racy exhaust note that can only come from an in-line four-cylinder Ninja® sportbike.
- SMOOTH SHIFTING The Ninja® ZX™-4R supersport features a smooth-shifting six-speed transmission, making it especially well-suited for accelerating out of corners when sport or track riding. The Ninja® ZX™-4RR adds a dual-direction Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) which enables clutchless upshifts and downshifts for seamless acceleration and quick deceleration.
- KEEP THE MOMENTUM A racing-developed Assist & Slipper clutch provides light clutch lever pull and reduces back-torque when excessive engine braking occurs due to quick or unintended downshifts. This helps prevent rear tire hopping and skidding.
- SUPERSPORT-STYLE HANDLING Designed using advanced dynamic rigidity analysis, this trellis frame delivers the required balance of strength and chassis flex to achieve nimble supersport-style handling.
- BEST OF BOTH WORLDS The 37mm inverted fork with SFF-BP internals of the Ninja® ZX™-4R supersport offers both racetrack performance and everyday usability. The Ninja® ZX™-4RR front fork adds adjustable spring preload to further tailor performance to suit rider's preference.
- CONFIDENCE-INSPIRING The horizontal back-link rear suspension offers a firm, planted feel that is reassuring during sport riding while also providing ample bump absorption for ride comfort when riding around town. The Ninja® ZX™-4RR is equipped with a highly adjustable Showa BFRC lite shock.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE BRAKING Dual front discs are gripped by radial-mount monobloc calipers, complemented by a large-diameter rear disc that offers strong stopping power and superb feel. The Ninja® ZX™-4R supersport features Nissin's most compact and lightweight ABS control unit.
- HIGH GRIP AND COMFORT The 5-spoke star-pattern wheels and Dunlop GPR300 radial tires contribute to light, nimble handling, high grip, and excellent riding comfort.
- POWER DELIVERY A choice of Full Power or Low Power allows the rider to set power delivery to suit their riding preference or current conditions. Full Power – Allows the rider to enjoy the unadulterated performance of the engine. Low Power – Prioritizes manageability by offering power delivery and throttle response that's optimized for less-than-perfect weather and/or road conditions.
- CHOOSE YOUR MODE All-inclusive modes that link Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC) and Power Modes allow the rider to easily set traction control and power delivery to suit a given riding situation. Sport – Enables riders to enjoy sporty riding. Road – Covers a wide range of situations, from city riding to highway cruising and rural roads. Rain – Offers reassurance when riding on a wet road surface. Rider (Manual) – Each system can be set independently.
- KAWASAKI QUICK SHIFTER The Ninja® ZX™-4RR is equipped with a dual-direction quick shifter that enables clutchless upshifts and downshifts for seamless acceleration as well as quick and easy deceleration. This allows riders to take even greater advantage of the exhilarating engine character.
- KAWASAKI TRACTION CONTROL Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC) provides both enhanced sport riding performance and peace of mind when riding in low traction situations. Three rider-selectable modes offer varying levels of intrusion based on rider preference. Mode 1 – Least intrusive. Helps manage traction during cornering. Designed with sport riding in mind to facilitate acceleration out of corners. Mode 2 – Intervention occurs earlier. Offers a balance of sport riding support and enhanced rider confidence. Mode 3 – Most intrusive. When excessive wheel spin is detected, engine output is reduced to allow grip to be regained.
- SLIM DESIGN The slim fuel tank allows for excellent rider contact with the bike. The low top of the fuel tank allows the rider to get into a tucked position.
- ADJUSTABILITY & FEEL The adjustable brake and clutch levers (5 available positions for each) allow the rider to tailor the lever position to suit their hand size and preference. Supersport-style aluminum footpegs offer a direct feel and good control when sport riding.
- FIRM & COMFORTABLE The firm, comfortable seat facilitates rider weight shift during sport or track riding.
- SHARP & AGGRESSIVE The aggressive full-fairing design exudes a fierce aura of restrained power and explosive action, while the sharp chin spoiler contributes to the strong Ninja® family image.
- TRADEMARK STYLING A trademark feature of Kawasaki’s Ninja® ZX™ models, the ram air intake, prominently located at the center of the upper cowl, instantly sets the Ninja® ZX™-4R supersport apart from the competition. The ram air duct that passes to the left of the front fork is visible to the rider and is stamped with “Ram Air” as a reminder of this machine’s high performance.
- CLEAR VIEW The 4.3" all-digital TFT color instrumentation gives the cockpit a high-tech, high-grade look. It features a Circuit Mode for lap timing and displays track-related information in a more prominent, easier-to-view layout.
- CONNECTIVITY Bluetooth® smartphone connectivity (via RIDEOLOGY THE APP*) connects you with your bike like never before, allowing you to view vehicle info, a riding log, phone notifications, and general settings. *RIDEOLOGY THE APP is not intended for use during vehicle operation. Only use RIDEOLOGY THE APP when the vehicle is not being operated and it is safe to do so. All trademarks, registered trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
- LIGHT THE WAY Twin LED headlights, LED front turn signals, and an LED taillight help the Ninja® ZX™-4R and Ninja® ZX™-4RR supersport bikes stand out while also providing excellent illumination.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.