Experience Supersport Obsession with the new Ninja® ZX™-6R motorcycle. Push all boundaries with unrivaled performance that prioritizes control during high-performance sport riding. To us, the ability to inspire full confidence and clarity when needed most is the highest exhilaration.
- The 636 Advantage The advantage offered by the Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport's 37cc greater engine displacement is significant for real-world riding exhilaration. Greater performance across the rpm range is welcome when sport riding, both on canyon roads and on the racetrack. But stronger low and mid-range torque compared to “ordinary” mid-size supersport models also offers increased usability in everyday street-riding situations.
- Keep the Momentum A high-quality Assist & Slipper clutch reduces back-torque when excessive engine braking occurs to help maintain a high speed through turns in order to enter the next straight-away with optimal momentum.
- Kawasaki Quick Shifter This highly reliable contactless-type quick shifter enables ultra-quick upshifts at full power for seamless, maximum acceleration on or off the track. When the shift lever has been activated, the system sends a signal to the ECU to momentarily cut ignition so that the next gear can be engaged for clutchless shifting.
- Superior Braking Performance Highly rigid, radial-mount monobloc calipers deliver a firm feel at the lever for superb control. New, large 310mm round disc brakes and a radial-pump front brake master cylinder complete the front brake package, ensuring powerful braking with excellent feel. A new 220mm round disc brake and lightweight caliper slows the rear wheel. Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) is optional.
- Grip & Conquer With Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV tires, experience greater confidence, lighter handling and, ultimately, more thrills when you take command of sharp turns with superior grip in a variety of conditions.
- Conform to the Road Fully adjustable Uni-Trak® rear suspension with progressive damping helps maintain rear wheel traction while putting power to the ground. This leads to confident braking and predictable handling both on and off the track.
- Disruptive Design New front and side cowls, new sporty windscreen, and all-LED lighting create the recognizable Ninja® look
- Light Up the Ride New hybrid projector/reflector headlights, featuring mono-focused LED technology, are supplemented by LED turn signals and deep-set reflectors.
- Clean Design The new blacked-out engine covers, and muffler body add to the sporty look of the Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport.
- Integrated Riding Modes The Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport features four integrated riding modes (Sport, Road, Rain, or Manual) that allow the rider to select the level of traction control and power to suit the current riding conditions.
- TFT Color Instrumentation The new 4.3" all-digital TFT color instrumentation with smartphone connectivity gives the rider all the important information at a glance but also the convenience and safety of a hands-free smartphone connection.
- Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC) The Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport features Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC), which provides three modes for a wide range of riding conditions. These modes range from an enhanced sport riding experience to peace of mind when in low-traction conditions.
- Power Mode Selection The Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport allows riders to choose from Full Power or Low Power mode to suit the riding situation.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.