The Ninja® ZX™-10R supersport bike is built for those who rise to the challenge. Hailing from the proving grounds of the FIM WorldSBK Championship, the Ninja ZX-10R is the direct result of decades of world-class road racing innovation, carrying the Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) to six consecutive championship titles. Our experience on the track has led to a potent 998cc four-cylinder engine, a race-optimized chassis and an innovative electronics package. Push your limits aboard the Ninja ZX-10R.
- Powerful & Efficient Internal engine designs, from the lightweight crankshaft and pistons to the wide intake and exhaust ports, focus on producing peak power and delivering strong low- to mid-range power for quick acceleration.
- WorldSBK Inspired Valve train inspired by Kawasaki’s WorldSBK engineers is an example of top-level racing technology. Finger-follower valve actuation enables a higher rev limit and more aggressive cam profiles – both contributing to high-rpm performance.
- Controlled Power Delivery 47mm electronic throttle valves and 32-bit ECU operate with great precision to provide smooth engine response.
- Lightweight & Balanced The titanium alloy exhaust system is heat resistant, lightweight and positioned to create a low center of gravity for effective mass centralization and light handling.
Handle Like a Ninja
- Agile & Balanced Chassis geometry moves front/rear balance forward for optimum handling and turning performance.
- Confident Braking Front Brembo brakes feature a pair of massive 330mm semi-floating discs that deliver superb braking force and brake feel. The brake system features dual radial-mount Brembo M-50 cast aluminum monobloc calipers, Brembo’s highest grade mass production brake calipers.
- Form Meets Function Every feature on the Ninja® ZX™-10R supersport is designed to deliver maximum aerodynamic performance. The upper cowl and windshield offer significant drag reduction while the integrated upper cowl winglets generate downforce to help keep the front wheel grounded. A host of styling features like LED headlights and streamlined front, side and tail cowl design live up to the legendary aggressive styling Ninja® sportbikes are known for while contributing to advanced aerodynamics.
- A Winning Position The Ninja® ZX™-10R offers exceptional ergonomics. The wide handlebar and relatively high footpegs location offer an aggressive riding position, while the low profile seat design helps riders minimize drag on straightaways when tucked behind the taller windshield.
- Comfort & Performance Showa's advanced 43mm Balance Free Fork (BFF) brings state-of-the-art WorldSBK racing suspension technology to the Ninja® ZX™-10R motorcycle. The Horizontal Back-link Rear Suspension featuring a compact and lightweight Showa Balance Free Rear Cushion (BFRC) lite shock provide superb comfort and sport performance. Take on the track confidently with updated track-focused suspension settings.
- Launch Ahead The 3-mode system is designed to help racers optimize acceleration from a stop. Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM) manages engine output to minimize wheelspin and front wheel lift off the starting line.
- More Convenience Kawasaki Engine Brake Control (KEBC) allows riders to set engine braking according to preference while the electronic cruise control allows a desired speed to be maintained with the simple press of a button.
- Smooth Operator The dual-direction Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) system facilitates acceleration by allowing clutchless upshifts and downshifts while on the track. Designed for more effective sport riding, KQS can also be used on the street when the engine is above 2,500 rpm.
- Refined Power The Ninja® ZX™-10R has three power modes (Full/Middle/Low), allowing you to set power delivery to suit conditions and/or preference.
- Take Control from Your Phone Bluetooth® smartphone connectivity (using RIDEOLOGY THE APP*) connects you with your bike like never before, allowing you to view vehicle info, riding log, phone notifications and general settings. *RIDEOLOGY THE APP is not intended for use during vehicle operation. Only use RIDEOLOGY THE APP when the vehicle is not being operated and it is safe to do so. All trademarks, registered trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
- Digital Landscape All-digital TFT (thin-film transistor) color instrumentation gives the cockpit a high-tech, high-grade appearance and visibility. The screen’s background color is selectable (black or white), and screen brightness adjusts automatically to suit available light. Display functions include: digital speedometer, gear position indicator, upshift indicator, odometer, dual trip meter, fuel gauge, cruising distance, average fuel consumption, outside temperature, water temperature, clock, economical riding indicator, IMU indicator, KIBS indicator, boost pressure and boost temperature.
- Clear The Air Exclusive to the 2024 Ninja® ZX™-10RR, the VAI (Variable Air Intake) system uses a set of movable intake funnels to alter the intake funnel height. When the VAI funnels are raised, intake air bypasses the system for optimal high rpm performance; when lowered, intake air passes through the taller intake funnels, for increased low- to mid-range performance. Movement of the funnels are regulated to maximize output at all rpm. The use of the VAI system is limited to racing applications. The bike must be fitted with the sub-controller to activate the race-kit ECU system. The system is inactive in street-legal configuration: the funnels are fixed in the raised position.
- Next-level Technology The highly advanced, compact Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) enables inertia along 6 Degrees of Freedom to be monitored. Acceleration along longitudinal, transverse and vertical axes plus roll rate and pitch are measured. The yaw rate is calculated by the ECU using Kawasaki’s proprietary dynamic modeling software. Kawasaki’s dynamic modeling software utilizes the Bosch IMU as a source of input then processes the input to provide electronic rider aides that support the rider’s intentions while maintaining seamless performance. This next-level system enables predictive and adaptive electronics for precise chassis orientation awareness.
- Take Control Hybrid predictive/feedback-type evolution of the highly sophisticated Sport-Kawasaki TRaction Control system helps racers push harder by maximizing acceleration. Five modes enable a greater range of feeling for specific track conditions and riding preferences.
- High-Precision Control Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) is a supersport-grade high-precision multi-sensing ABS brake assistance system that uses high-precision control to modulate brake pressure during sport riding.
- Hold The Line Input from the IMU enables Kawasaki Cornering Management Function (KCMF) which assists riders in holding their intended line through the corners on the track.
- Optimal Damping Specially developed Öhlins electronic steering damper provides just the right amount of damping based on vehicle speed and degree of acceleration or deceleration.
- Adapt To The Road Integrated riding modes link Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC) and Power Modes to offer varying traction control and power delivery settings to suit different riding conditions. Sport mode enables sporty riding for tracks or back roads. Road mode covers a wide range of typical riding situations. Rain mode delivers reassurance over wet road surfaces. Four available rider modes (manual) offer custom combinations to better suit preferences.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.