The Ninja H2® and Ninja H2® Carbon motorcycles bring the mind-bending power of Kawasaki's supercharged hypersport racer to the street. Boasting a powerful 998cc inline four-cylinder engine, state-of-the-art electronics, and the latest Brembo brakes, the Ninja H2 and Ninja H2 Carbon amount to pure performance on the road.
- In-house Designed Chosen for its high-rpm performance, the centrifugal-type supercharger is incredibly efficient at compressing air (at up to 2.4x atmospheric pressure) while minimizing heat. As a result of the supercharger’s efficiency, no large, heavy intercooler is required to cool the compressed air. The supercharger was designed to match the engine, allowing high-efficiency operation over a wider range of conditions that could not be provided by a typical supercharger.
- High-performance Component The complex shape of the impeller is 3D machined from forged aluminum for high precision and durability. The impeller spins at 9.2x speed of the crankshaft, reaching speeds of nearly 130,000 rpm, pumping a capacity of over 200 liters of air per second into the engine.
- Compact & Efficient Designed using technology from Kawasaki Heavy Industries., Ltd. (KHI) Aerospace Company, the planetary gear transfers power from the crankshaft to drive the impeller to incredibly high rpm.
- Unmatched Power The balanced supercharged engine delivers both exhilarating acceleration and superb fuel efficiency. The key to achieving this balance was increasing the engine’s thermal efficiency by utilizing a high compression ratio. Designed for high-performance racing engines, the premium dog-ring transmission allows for smooth, precise, quick shifting. Rather than shifting gears into place, the gears in this configuration stay in place, with the lightweight dog rings moving to engage the gears. A high-quality hydraulic Assist & Slipper clutch minimizes wheel chatter caused by rapid downshifting and self-adjusts to ensure consistent performance and smooth actuation.
- Smooth & Precise The Öhlins TTX36 rear shock offers precise damping for enhanced traction, comfort and feedback to the rider. The KYB AOS-II (Air-Oil-Separate) low friction cartridge fork offers superb action; initial stroke is smooth and compliant followed by progressive damping through the end of the stroke. The front fork is fully adjustable for compression and rebound damping, as well as preload.
- Innovative & Intelligent The Ninja H2® hypersport utilizes Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) technology and comes equipped with dual radial-mount opposed four-piston Brembo Stylema® front calipers and semi-floating 330mm discs for aggressive braking. The Brembo clutch and front brake levers were designed to prevent wind force from engaging the levers while at higher speed.
- Performance-inspired The lightweight cast aluminum wheels were designed specifically for the Ninja H2® and were created using analysis from Kawasaki’s WorldSBK team. Star-pattern 5-spoke wheels offer optimum rigidity for high-power performance and feature pinstripes for a prestigious image. Bridgestone Battlax RS11 sport tires contribute to sharp handling.
- Predictive & Adaptive The Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) enables inertia along 6 Degrees of Freedom to be monitored. This next-level system enables predictive and adaptive electronics for precise chassis orientation awareness.
- Kawasaki Engine Brake Control This system allows riders to set engine braking according to preference. When the system is activated, the engine braking effect is reduced, providing less interference when riding on the circuit.
- Kawasaki Quick Shifter Complementing the engine’s strong power and the dog-ring transmission, a contactless-type quick shifter enables quick upshifts for seamless acceleration. The KQS enables clutchless downshifts for quick and smooth deceleration.
- TAKE CONTROL FROM YOUR PHONE Bluetooth® smartphone connectivity (using RIDEOLOGY THE APP*) connects you with your bike like never before, allowing you to view vehicle info, riding log, phone notifications, and general settings. *RIDEOLOGY THE APP is not intended for use during vehicle operation. Only use RIDEOLOGY THE APP when the vehicle is not being operated and it is safe to do so.
- Optimal Launch Three-mode Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM) provides unmatchable acceleration from a stop by electronically controlling engine output to minimize rear wheel-slip and front end lift. KLCM allows the rider to launch from a stop with the throttle held wide open.
- Intuitive & Innovative Designed by KHI Aerospace Company, the mirror stays feature airfoil cross-sections with Gurney flaps that contribute to downforce generation. A chin spoiler on the upper cowl is also function disguised in form, further contributing to downforce production.
- Strength & Flexibility The trellis frame provides the strength to harness the incredible power of the supercharged engine and the balanced flex to achieve optimal rigidity and pliability for aggressive sport riding.
- Premium Quality Features a special top coat on all non-carbon bodywork parts that allows certain types of scratches to repair themselves, enabling the paint to maintain its high-quality finish through normal wear and tear*. Self-healing is achieved through microscopic soft and hard segments within the top coat to work like a chemical spring that creates a trampoline effect to absorb impacts. *Paint recovery is not immediate and may take more than one week. The paint will not recover from all scratches, including those caused by a coin, key, or zip fastener.
- USEFUL INFORMATION AT A GLANCE All-digital TFT (thin-film transistor) color instrumentation gives the cockpit a high-tech, high-grade appearance and visibility. The screen’s background color is selectable (black or white), and screen brightness adjusts automatically to suit available light. Display functions include: digital speedometer, digital bar-style tachometer, gear position indicator, shift lamp, fuel gauge, odometer, dual trip meters, current and average fuel consumption, remaining range, average speed, total time, coolant temperature, clock, battery voltage, Kawasaki service reminder, oil change reminder and the Kawasaki Economical Riding Indicator.
- Light the Way For a bright and more efficient look, all light equipment utilizes LED technology, including turn signals and license plate lamp.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.