The development of the Ninja H2®R motorcycle goes beyond the boundaries of any other Kawasaki motorcycle. Born through the unprecedented collaboration between multiple divisions within the Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) organization, the limited-production supercharged model represents the unbridled pinnacle of Kawasaki engineering, with astonishing acceleration and mind-bending top speed suitable only for the track.
- In-house Designed Chosen for its high-rpm performance, the centrifugal-type supercharger is incredibly efficient at compressing air (at up to 2.4x atmospheric pressure) while minimizing heat. As a result of the supercharger’s efficiency, no large, heavy intercooler is required to cool the compressed air. The supercharger was designed to match the engine, allowing high-efficiency operation over a wider range of conditions that could not be provided by a typical supercharger.
- Forged Aluminum Impeller The complex shape of the impeller is 3D machined from forged aluminum for high precision and durability. The impeller spins at 9.2x speed of the crankshaft, reaching speeds of nearly 130,000 rpm, pumping a capacity of over 200 liters of air per second into the engine.
- Precision-Crafted Designed using technology from our Aerospace Company, the planetary gear transfers power from the crankshaft to drive the impeller to incredibly high rpm.
- Dominate the Track The balanced supercharged engine delivers both exhilarating acceleration and superb fuel efficiency. The key to achieving this balance was increasing the engine’s thermal efficiency by utilizing a high compression ratio. Designed for high-performance racing engines, the premium dog-ring transmission allows for smooth, precise, quick shifting. Rather than shifting gears into place, the gears in this configuration stay in place, with the lightweight dog rings moving to engage the gears. A high-quality hydraulic Assist & Slipper clutch minimizes wheel chatter caused by rapid downshifting and self-adjusts to ensure consistent performance and smooth actuation.
- Smooth & Precise The Öhlins TTX36 rear shock, with remote preload adjuster, is fully adjustable and offers precise damping for enhanced traction, comfort and feedback to the rider. The KYB AOS-II (Air-Oil-Separate) low friction cartridge fork offers superb action; initial stroke is smooth and compliant followed by progressive damping through the end of the stroke. The front fork is fully adjustable for compression and rebound damping, as well as preload.
- Serious Stopping Power The Ninja H2®R motorcycle comes equipped with dual radial-mount opposed four-piston Brembo Stylema® front calipers and semi-floating 330mm discs for aggressive braking. The Brembo clutch and front brake levers were designed to prevent wind force from engaging the levers while at higher speed. This impressive hardware is governed by the supersport-grade Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS).
- WorldSBK-Inspired The lightweight cast aluminum wheels were designed specifically for the Ninja H2®R motorcycle and were created using analysis from Kawasaki's WorldSBK team. The Ninja H2R comes equipped with a massive 200mm rear tire that transmits power to the ground.
- KAWASAKI TRACTION CONTROL Whereas many competitive traction control systems react to wheel-slip, this IMU-enhanced feedback version of Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC) predicts conditions and acts before slippage exceeds the range for optimal traction. Nine modes allow riders to choose the degree in which KTRC intervenes during riding. KTRC can also be switched off completely.
- Kawasaki Launch Control Mode Three-mode KLCM provides unmatchable acceleration from a stop by electronically controlling engine output to minimize rear wheel-slip and front-end lift. Kawasaki Launch Control Mode allows the rider to launch from a stop with the throttle held wide open.
- Kawasaki Intelligent Anti-Lock Brake System IMU enabled Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) is a supersport-grade, high-precision, multi-sensing ABS brake assistance system that uses high-precision control to modulate brake pressure during sport riding.
- Capable & Efficient This system allows riders to set engine braking according to preference. When the system is activated, the engine braking effect is reduced, providing less interference when riding on the circuit.
- Kawasaki Quick Shifter Complementing the engine’s strong power and the dog-ring transmission, a contactless-type quick shifter enables quick upshifts for seamless acceleration. The KQS also enables clutchless downshifts for quick and smooth deceleration.
- Precision Steering The Öhlins electronic steering damper adjusts damping based on a number of inputs. At lower speeds, damping is lessened. As speed increases, steering damping increases for optimal performance.
- Self-repairing Top Coat Features a special top coat that allows certain types of scratches to repair themselves, enabling the paint to maintain its high-quality finish through normal wear and tear*. *Paint recovery is not immediate and may take more than one week. The paint will not recover from all scratches, including those caused by a coin, key or zip fastener.
- Breathtaking Aerodynamic Design The Ninja H2®R motorcycle’s aerodynamic design helps reduce drag, create downforce and ensure optimal airflow to the supercharger. Carbon-fiber vortex down control wings, designed by KHI’s Aerospace Division feature angled winglets to help smooth airflow around the wingtips, so that the wings can effectively create downforce. Highly rigid carbon-fiber upper cowl and aerodynamically shaped rear cowl helps efficiently direct airflow to reduce resistance while a chin spoiler further contributes to downforce generation and higher stability.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.