Aggressive meets supernaked with this ideal blend of sporty performance and everyday versatility. Featuring next-level technology and a strong 649cc engine, the Z650 naked sportbike is a compact middleweight without equal.
Power and Performance
- Sporty Engine Performance Raw power comes from a modern parallel-twin 649cc engine that packs strong torque and strong mid-range acceleration well suited for sport riding.
- Assist & Slipper An Assist & Slipper clutch provides a lighter feel at the lever and a back-torque limiting function that helps prevent rear-wheel hop during more aggressive downshifts.
- Fierce, Predator-like Posture The edgy, middleweight image is inspired by Sugomi™, a design philosophy that integrates aggressive lines with minimalist bodywork to draw attention to functional beauty.
- Seamless Fit The sharp angles of the cowl, chin spoiler and meter cover were made to give the bike an aggressive presence while wide shrouds boast a muscular appearance. An LED headlamp adds a distinct high-tech note.
- Sleek & Bold The sharp Z pattern of the Z650 motorcycle’s taillight (brake light) deliver a bold statement every time it lights up.
- Rigid & Lightweight The exposed trellis frame helps deliver light handling and adds to the technical image of the Z650 motorcycle.
- USEFUL INFORMATION AT A GLANCE 4.3-inch all-digital TFT (thin-film transistor) color instrumentation gives the cockpit a high-tech, high-grade appearance and visibility. The screen’s background color is selectable (black or white), and screen brightness adjusts automatically to suit available light. Display functions include: digital speedometer, digital bar-style tachometer, gear position indicator, shift lamp, fuel gauge, odometer, dual trip meters, current and average fuel consumption, remaining range, average speed, total time, coolant temperature, clock, battery voltage, Kawasaki service reminder, oil change reminder and the Kawasaki Economical Riding Indicator.
- TAKE CONTROL FROM YOUR PHONE Bluetooth® Smartphone Connectivity (using RIDEOLOGY THE APP*) connects you with your bike like never before, allowing you to view vehicle info, riding log, phone notifications, and general settings. *RIDEOLOGY THE APP is not intended for use during vehicle operation. Only use RIDEOLOGY THE APP when the vehicle is not being operated and it is safe to do so. All trademarks, registered trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Previous model year shown.
- Responsive & Balanced The unique gull-arm style swingarm provides space for an under-engine exhaust for a lower center of gravity and improved handling. A horizontal back-link rear suspension offers an ideal balance of sport-riding performance and casual riding comfort. The telescopic front fork is a part of a balanced suspension package, tuned to provide progressive damping with a high level of feedback to the rider.
- Take Control Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC) features three modes that allow the rider to adjust settings to suit the riding situation and rider preference. Mode 1 provides the least amount of assistance with sport riding in mind. Mode 2 offers the most assistance, allowing riders to navigate challenging road conditions with confidence. Riders may also elect to turn the system OFF.
- Fully Adjustable For added comfort, both clutch and brake levers are 5-way adjustable to accommodate a variety of hand sizes.
- Lightweight & Capable The overall light weight of the Z650 motorcycle comes thanks to a lightweight trellis frame with a low center of gravity for light handling and confident low-speed maneuvering.
- Extreme Grip Dunlop Sportmax RoadSport 2 tires—made of high-performance rubber—boost handling and provide optimum grip.
- Ride Confidently Low seat height and tapered seat shape create easy foot placement at stops while the upright seating provides a commanding ride position, giving the rider heads-up visibility for a confident riding experience. Superior riding comfort extends to the passenger with thicker urethane and wide sides for increased padding and support.
- Comfortable Positioning A thoughtful footpeg position offers a relaxed knee bend for rider comfort.
- Easy Maneuverability A wide handlebar contributes to easy low-speed maneuvering and better leverage for higher-speed cornering.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.