The Z900 epitomizes Kawasaki's belief of what the ideal supernaked should be. With a 948cc engine and ultra-lightweight chassis, every ride is met with exceptional power, responsiveness and excitement. Make your presence known on the streets with signature Sugomi™-inspired styling and a commanding ride position.
- Modern & Lightweight The 948cc inline four-cylinder engine delivers raw power with incredible torque, broad power delivery and exhilarating acceleration.
- Agile & Responsive The Z900 ABS chassis is lightweight, narrow and strong. Front and rear suspension settings are designed to match the frame. While Dunlop Sportmax RoadSport 2 tires—made of high-performance rubber—boost handling and provide optimum grip.
- Sporty & Responsive The 41mm inverted front fork with adjustable rebound damping and spring preload is responsive and progressive for confident handling with a high level of feedback.
- Performance & Comfort The horizontal back-link rear suspension with adjustable spring preload and stepless rebound damping contributes to a high level of handling response, ride comfort and rear wheel traction.
- Superb Acceleration The Z900 ABS features short gearing for quicker shifts and exhilarating acceleration in urban environments and backroads.
- Smooth Operator An Assist & Slipper clutch provides a light feel at the lever and a back-torque limiting function that helps prevent rear-wheel hop during more aggressive downshifts.
- Take Control Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC) features three modes that allow the rider to set the level of electronic assistance for increased rider confidence. Mode 1 provides the least amount of assistance with sport riding in mind. Mode 2 offers earlier assistance and features balanced sport riding support. Mode 3 offers the most assistance, allowing riders to navigate challenging road conditions with confidence.
- Personalized Power Set power delivery to Full Power or limit output (to 55%) with Low Power mode for enhanced manageability, giving you the extra control you need.
- Choose Your Style Riding modes combine KTRC settings and Power Modes to optimize your riding experience, adapting to conditions and preferences. Select between Sport, Road, Rain or Manual and tailor the trip to a variety of situations.
- USEFUL INFORMATION AT A GLANCE 4.3-inch all-digital TFT (thin-film transistor) color instrumentation gives the cockpit a high-tech, high-grade appearance and visibility. The screen’s background color is selectable (black or white), and screen brightness adjusts automatically to suit available light. Display functions include: digital speedometer, digital bar-style tachometer, gear position indicator, shift lamp, fuel gauge, odometer, dual trip meters, current and average fuel consumption, remaining range, average speed, total time, coolant temperature, clock, battery voltage, Kawasaki service reminder, oil change reminder and the Kawasaki Economical Riding Indicator.
- Get Connected Bluetooth® Smartphone Connectivity (using RIDEOLOGY THE APP*) connects you with your bike like never before, allowing you to view vehicle info, riding log and phone notifications. *RIDEOLOGY THE APP is not intended for use during vehicle operation. Only use RIDEOLOGY THE APP when the vehicle is not being operated and it is safe to do so.
Aggressive Z Styling
- Fierce & Predator-like The muscular image is inspired by Sugomi™, a design philosophy that integrates aggressive lines with minimalist bodywork to draw attention to functional beauty.
- Sleek & Stylish Built with symmetry and balance in mind, the seamlessly-integrated front cowl, windscreen and meter impresses with clean, precise design.
- Sharp & Aggressive The LED headlamp, position lamps, license plate lamp and turn signals are aggressively designed and unmistakable.
Comfort and Ergonomics
- Easy & Relaxed Seat and footpeg position is an integral part of the rider triangle. Low seat height and tapered seat shape for easy foot placement at stops. Seat shape is wide at the rear for added comfort and cornering leverage. The footpeg position of the Z900 ABS offers a relaxed knee bend for rider comfort.
- Wide & Comfortable A wide flat handlebar provides ideal leverage for higher-speed cornering and low-speed maneuvering in the city and confined environments.
Visceral Riding Experience
- See and Be Seen Sporty upright riding position and minimalist bodywork promotes forward view and places the rider in the environment for heightened excitement and intensity.
- Tactile Sensation Constructed from high-tensile steel, the strong trellis frame contributes to lightweight and agile handling. Along with highly capable suspension settings, the horizontal-back linked rear suspension positions the shock unit and linkage above the lightweight aluminum swing arm to deliver sporty performance and comfort.
- Exhilarating & Fun The infectious intake sound enhances the sensation of acceleration. The engine “inhales” in response to opening the throttle.
- For The Road Ahead An Öhlins S46 rear shock features an aluminum body with single-tube construction, large 46mm piston and internal air and gas chambers. This results in a more planted feel. Retuned front fork settings and gold-colored fork outer tubes complement the Öhlins rear suspension to complete the package.
- Confident Braking An upgraded front brake package with Brembo components featuring M4.32 radial-mount monobloc calipers deliver stronger stopping power and contribute to precise control and a greater ease of use.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.