Reigniting the classic style of the original Z1 900 supernaked, the Kawasaki Z900RS family calls upon timeless design elements with minimal bodywork for a pure retro-style look. The Z900RS family combines traditional Z1 styling with modern elements such as Kawasaki's latest electronic rider support technology, suspension, LED lighting and digital instrumentation for a pure retro yet modern ride.
- Stainless Steel Double-walled headers, integrated connections and short megaphone silencer—all treated to a buffed finish highlight the Z900RS motorcycle’s retro-sport image.
- Modern & Bright A round LED headlight and oval surface-emitting LED taillight pay homage to the original Z1 motorcycle with a blend of retro and modern designs.
- High-grade & Vintage The high-tech multi-function LCD screen nestles between bullet-shape analogue dials, creating a balance of retro style and modern functionality.
- Classic Spoke Style A classic look with machining on the spokes and rim plus high-quality paint demonstrates superb craftsmanship.
Power and Performance
- Smooth & Powerful The powerful inline four delivers strong acceleration and silky-smooth performance for cruising at higher rpm.
- Tuned Exhaust Note Tuned to deliver a satisfying rumble during engine start and idling.
- Comfortable for Long Rides Seat is well cushioned and comfortable for extended highway cruising and enhanced road bump absorption.
- Strength & Flexibility The modern lightweight trellis frame provides strength to harness the inline 4-cylinder power and balanced flex to achieve responsive and agile handling.
- Comfortable & Responsive A fully adjustable 41mm inverted front fork and a horizontal back-link rear suspension offer progressive damping that delivers both ride comfort and sporty performance.
- Reliable & Modern Powerful braking performance featuring a firm, progressive feel is helped by modern radial-mount calipers and a radial-pump brake master cylinder. A compact and lightweight Nissin motorcycle ABS unit helps reduce wheel lock-up under certain conditions.
- Easy Riding A relaxed upright riding position accommodates both comfortable cruising and sporty riding. A low seat height allows an easy reach to the ground while an upright handlebar position adds leverage for cornering and low-speed maneuvering.
- Advanced Öhlins Components An Öhlins S46 rear shock features an aluminum body with single-tube construction, large 46mm piston and internal air and gas chambers separated by a floating piston, results in a superior sense of grip and handling. Retuned front fork settings and a gold-colored fork outer tubes complement the Öhlins rear suspension to complete the package.
- Premium Brembo Brakes An upgraded front brake package with Brembo components featuring M4.32 radial-mount monobloc calipers deliver stronger stopping power and contribute to precise control and a greater ease of use. Brembo discs and Brembo brake pads complete the package.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.