Kawasaki's legacy of creating motorcycles that have unrivaled performance, excitement, and Sugomi™ styling continues with a flagship model of the Kawasaki Z line of naked motorcycles, the Z H2 supercharged hypernaked. The next-level Z H2 SE hypernaked combines the balanced supercharged engine with premium components including Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension (KECS) with Showa Skyhook EERA Technology and Brembo Stylema® calipers.
- Supercharged Supernaked The liquid-cooled 998cc four-cylinder supercharged engine generates maximum power unprecedented in the history of Z naked sports. The engine delivers strong low- to mid-range focused torque that offers smooth, responsive acceleration, resulting in robust yet remarkably manageable power.
- Dog Ring Transmission The Kawasaki Racing Team-inspired Dog Ring Transmission provides high performance shifting that offers light operation and crisp, rapid shifts for quick acceleration.
- Assist & Slipper Clutch The Assist & Slipper Clutch enables light clutch operation and reduces back-torque during more aggressive downshifts, keeping the rear tire from hopping or skidding.
- First Class Flow The Ram Air duct was designed to take fresh air to the supercharger in as straight a line as possible allowing the supercharger to consistently deliver high performance.
- Ride Out Loud The intake duct features a fine-tuned shape that highlights the operating sound of the supercharger for a unique and emotional engine sound unlike anything you've heard before.
- Ready To Attack The muscular image is inspired by Sugomi™, a design philosophy that integrates aggressive lines with minimalist bodywork to draw attention to functional beauty.
- Form & Function A Ram Air intake duct optimizes the supercharged engine and runs along the left side of the chassis. A constant reminder that the Z H2 features boosted performance and isn’t afraid to show it.
- GET CONNECTED All-digital TFT (thin-film transistor) color instrumentation gives the cockpit a high-tech, high-grade appearance and visibility. The screen’s background color is selectable (black or white), and screen brightness adjusts automatically to suit available light. Display functions include: digital speedometer, digital bar-style tachometer, gear position indicator, shift lamp, fuel gauge, odometer, dual trip meters, current and average fuel consumption, remaining range, average speed, total time, coolant temperature, clock, battery voltage, Kawasaki service reminder, oil change reminder, and the Kawasaki Economical Riding Indicator.
- TAKE CONTROL FROM YOUR PHONE Bluetooth® smartphone connectivity (using RIDEOLOGY THE APP*) connects riders to their motorcycles wirelessly like never before, allowing you to view vehicle info, riding log, phone notifications, and general settings. *RIDEOLOGY THE APP is not intended for use during vehicle operation. Only use RIDEOLOGY THE APP when the vehicle is not being operated and it is safe to do so. All trademarks, registered trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Previous model year shown.
- Beauty In the Details The Fat-Type (large diameter) handlebar and compact control switches offer a sophisticated fit and finish to an already incredible machine.
- Lead The Way With LEDs Headlight and taillight are equipped with LED bulbs for vivid illumination. Modern LED lighting offers bright and white lighting and adds a high-tech accent to the aggressive styling.
- Chassis Orientation Awareness The intelligent five-axis Bosch IMU and Kawasaki Proprietary Software offer control systems designed to put supercharged power in your hands. This additional layer of precision works by monitoring inertia along six degrees of freedom.
- A Mode For Every Road Integrated riding modes link Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC) and Power Modes to offer varying traction control and power delivery settings to suit different riding conditions. Sport mode enables sporty riding for back roads. Road mode offers comfortable riding over a wide range of conditions. Rain mode delivers reassurance over wet surfaces. Rider (manual) mode lets you set each system independently. With the Z H2 SE motorcycle, integrated riding modes is also linked to Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension. Base damping character is set according to the integrated Riding Mode (Sport, Road, Rain, Rider (manual)) selected, then KECS adjusts to the road surface environment in real time to provide the ideal damping.
- Next-Level Support Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC) offers multiple levels of aid to reduce rear-wheel slip while Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM) helps optimize acceleration. Kawasaki Intelligent Braking System (KIBS) provides precision braking performance. Kawasaki Corner Management Function (KCMF) modulates brake force (KIBS) and engine power (KTRC) to facilitate smooth transitions from acceleration to braking, to assist you in holding your intended line through the corner.
- Seamless & Smooth The Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) enables clutchless upshifts and downshifts for quick and seamless acceleration.
- Just Ride For added convenience, Electronic Cruise Control allows a desired speed to be maintained with the press of a button, adding comfort for longer, relaxed rides.
- Supercharged Control Power Modes allow you to switch between Full, Middle (about 75% of full) or Low (about 50% of full), putting the power delivery settings in your hands to suit preference and conditions.
- Strong Bones A lightweight trellis frame harnesses the massive engine power to help deliver lightweight cornering and straight-line stability.
- Superior Performance Enhanced handling comes to the Z H2 hypernaked with the adjustable Showa SFF-BP front fork. To complement, the Uni-Trak® rear suspension features a Showa shock with adjustable damping for personalized performance. The Z H2 SE motorcycle features an upgraded Showa SFF-CA (Cartridge) front fork and high-spec Showa BFRC lite shock in the rear. Adapt to road surface in real time with Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension (KECS) with Showa's Skyhook Electronically Equipped Ride Adjustment (EERA) technology, carefully tuned by Kawasaki engineers to offer comfort and control across a wide range of riding conditions.
- Strong Stopping Power Superior braking performance completes the high-performance chassis package. Brembo M4.32 monobloc calipers are radially mounted up front to produce powerful braking. The Z H2 SE hypernaked features Brembo Stylema® monobloc calipers and a Brembo front master cylinder, providing stronger braking performance and enhanced control.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.